Friday, January 29, 2010

Pregnancy After Chlamydia

Need: 30h day + _ +

I'm something of death.
Not in the sense of total-care-death (well, too), but in the sense of ego-building-the-non-death. + _ +

Monday Exam at 13:30.
Eli is probably Sunday afternoon, but I try to persuade to come until evening.

I have to clean up the entire apartment even further and clean. Vacuuming and such. Bad is as ready. Only because I have also over again, because Mario has gefuscht -.-

And I have to do so much for checking Q_Q Ok I'm in Typo's so much to do for the poster's, is really my own fault because I almost never was there in the hours and never at home for what I done. x'D
We have in the compartment 2, the teacher and one of them, Mrs. Vienna smell is so cool \u0026lt;3 you both wanted to actually see the results and times yesterday olfactory Vienna came down then, to see who has rankommen yet. Ih then said to her, I'm not because I have virtually nothing xD Hab then thought that she tears off my buchstäbdlich head, but she just completely relaxed further asked if I really GAR NIX and if they do not at least schonmal can see what I have. Have her show and she then said "you know, so people would like you beat me the most. You have stuff on it, but do nothing!" And the loose in so ner funny way xD But it was also seen that we do really much had with the other subjects you
me then asked if I "can at least have to check it creates and I've obviously assured that no thing is ... haha. And it has given me
put e-mail so that I can now harass over the WE * _ *
Man, the woman is so cool and laid back, why we could not get before?
The other teacher is more the complete opposite XD

Lately responds fully bitchy.
down you came and bitched that we should come up kindly for consultation and so and they point to leave the house and 16h then who was not there, has had bad luck.
And then I asked how many because even were tuned so that we know ungfähr dependent on how much time we have left. And they just super ".. some" great answer yes XD help me continue to FULL.
said I then to her, then is it almost XD been ticking and whinnying around, I should not be so bitchy and I always (? LOL I've seen so far only 2 times and have never great conversations with her out ..) stupid anmache .. xD anyway, yes ... The woman is hypersensitive and pingeöig and stern, and .. goofy>.>


Well at least I still have to stop making the Faltposter. is A1, and on the back just want information. I have now completed 5 of 8 pages. More or less at least. must hold everywhere again n and ran some other things to improve.

I've made up my mind to get even more done today, so I can go shcicken the mail and can use the next day or Sunday morning for corrections + _ +


Yes and then the lady Meyer +_________________________________+

Hey, I've plowed movie is amazing for this woman. For six months I've torn up my ass and this time I was VERY much. And what is? She seemed not so enthusiastic to be-_-'But at least they said I had great approaches-_-' approaches .. yes, super ... Must keep my concept to consolidate further and should not bring much stuff with TO and set me more. And my eternal Typoproblem. I never know which font should I choose. I have no desire to again and again the standard fonts a la Gill, Helvetic, Franklin to take, ect Frutiger pp. And she said that my writing mix .. eh. is getting used to, but somehow still sies cool place ... I only get the security problems are written to test because of the. nd she's right. it will come hundetr pro "why writing this?" and I'll say "I do not know, but is pretty ^ ^ ~ '"-_-' I do not know. hats made for me containing useful.

main thing we need to complete ne Coporate Identy AND make money Regio ... At least she did not so much grumbling at the regional money, I have to not so much change x_X

Well, anyway. For better understanding, here ne time list of what we have on Monday with Meyer EXCLUSIVE:


regional currency

final series 1-2 (= 5Geldscheine) cut to final size
individually and as a bundle of money with band (uuuunglaublich = print much, cut and paste x___X crop)
+ concept in lancet stick



CI (corporate identity)


poster
to final size front and rear (rear is again very much Textkrams similar Typo) and neatly folded on impact

Giveaways
2-3 (T-shirts, buttons, stickers, etc)

display
banners, signs, something containing

1 postcard

concept in bullet points


infographics


per person in the team 1-2 infographics (the more the better)


; _;

And Now for comparison, since sletzte third had virtually only the CI and for the whole last semester, and by the way WE have yet Typo, pictures and had at Feist 5kleine tasks bills PLUS PLUS infographics; O;

I have only this evening, morning and Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon we print it to school and evenings and then there is Eli.

... I can not do everything x__x Is so great if all the others without creating problems. I can not do and I'll just go get detachment and a crappy preliminary mark.

Who am I glad when the is finally over and I can devote my final exam with OWN of MIR desired topic x_X .. someone has a few nice, perhaps even uplifting, words for me even though I might not have earned ?;.;...

0 comments:

Post a Comment