Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How Long Eggplants Cook For In Oven Toaster

MEME TIME!


Ten things I wish I could say to people: (10 things I would like to tell people
One
To P.. No words in the world could express how grateful I am to you for everything you do for me. I hope and wish that we overcome all difficulties. And you'll always stand by me, no matter how much garbage I should build. I'm pretty dependent on you. Without you I would be lost forever.

Two. To D:
I wish you would answer me. I wish I could convince you of me. I wish you would have hope. I wish to express your feelings would be my only. I wish you were going you change your mind and sometimes come back to Germany. So I can see you. So you know me and I'll learn you. I wish I could take you to re-establish contact. And I hope that Shi really right and you all just do it because you think that makes it better so. I wish the story would be true. Please let me know.
Three.
To M: I wish I was not a matter of course for you. It would be great when you really would try harder. I think I like you a lot more than you like me. For me you're like a brother and it is clear that you do not think something of me. It sucks to you, that you let me down constantly. And you obviously forgot my birthday again. I have spent € 10 for you on your birthday and you can make it not even be here. Even if you're a real idiot, thank you, I am with you always throw up, when it comes to my mother. And you do not nachhälst me for the times I've yelled at you and curses. I know I'm not always easy, but you can very good with me, I can not say of many people. Anyway. Exert yourself once more, and be reliable!
I am saddened that we will part in nem probably half a year. I am sure we will not meet again because I'm just not important enough for you. But the 3-year here with you were great. Especially because I do not like initially went out that you could stand me.
Four.
To Mrs. M.:
I hope I will you never see again in my life! Me to break away from you was the best thing I ever could do! You were many years the most important person for me, but now I realize how much misery you have brought me. You have been so often embarrassing. I've suffered so much because of you. I have so often wept with you, because I had to be strong for you. And you thank me, where you say that I myself have to see where I stay? By saying, that's me you care? I will never forgive that because of you I had no brother, with whom I could grow up. And I will not forgive, you've thrown myself over and over again into the cold water. That you love me over and over again left alone have. I've given up for my childhood. I feel for you not the slightest spark of love. You namely law. You do nothing right in your life! Time and time again you make unforgivable mistakes and then come in and want that you can forgive you and talk you out that it was not your fault that you are as you are. It might not be your fault, what happened to you, but it is your fault that you did not learn from it. It is your own fault that you can affect you from Sun It's your fault, you do not look ahead, but only back.
have time and time again you said that to me and now I can only give you the back: WERD ERWACHSEN!
Ich hoffe, das du nie wieder in deinem Leben glücklich wirst. Ich hoffe, das die restlichen Jahre deines Lebens einsam und qualvoll werden. Das du leidest. Denn ich weiß, das du nie mehr dazu lernen wirst. So oft hast dus mir gesagt und nie hat sich was geändert. Ich habe nur noch Hass für dich übrig. Nur noch Hass, mehr nicht.


Five. To C.:
Ich hoffe, du bist im Himmel und wachst über mich und Paps. Du fehlst mir jeden Tag und ich träume oft von dir. Ich hatte zwar so einige Haustiere, aber keines davon hat mir je so viel bedeutet wie du. Danke für die 11 Jahre. Ich hoffe, das du dein Leben lang glücklich bei uns warst. Es ist wirklich pity I can not caress you. I have so often the desire for it. And abgeschlabbert for you to be. I would have to maybe take another Zopfgummi from me to the grave, or:?) We turn now to look more and where you stay. We have become so used to you.
I really wish we had better pay attention to you. Maybe you had then a few more years had dogs? The other day we went to your place of birth over. It was a strange feeling. Oh, thick, if I could just hug you now. We miss you so. You were the dearest creature on earth.
I love you, sweetheart. Take care of yourself.
Six.
To C:
I would like to know how your life went. I only know a fraction. It drives me crazy when I think that it would otherwise have been. We are not grown up together, that makes me still ready. People who do not honor their brothers and sisters, I want to connect. You do not know how lucky they have it. I'm glad your life is d as currently seems very pleasant and the serious things of the past, of which I know you seem pretty well overcome. it's nice that we are slowly but surely with each other and I hope that we see more often this year than last year. I I must admit that I have already a pretty queasy feeling when I think of you with the Ira flies a year after Japan. You will miss me terribly. But I hope you bring me what a great with! Alas, if not!
And I think the way we should be quiet a bit of communication! 3 / 4 of time I am with you spend, not we. It's hard feelings: (But we're working on, right And that Armin will I learn even know each other, which seems to be nice ^ ^
I am so excited to see what made her a gift for my birthday That sounds so promising?. haha.
I love you, big brother!


Seven.
To M.
Beautiful, d as we are still imemr from time to time: D I found a pity that you had not reported because of New Year's Eve up, but you've made up for it by then you've reported. Thank you also for your offer, I can even sleep at times you when dad is away and I moved to complaints:) I hope we remain friends. We are not quite on the same shaft line, but there are so few things I would not miss with you. Thank you, that you stand to me. I love you.


Eight.
To D. You are my second most important online contact. Jaha, you have not perhaps thought xD But I like you very much indeed. I will especially not online, many people ran to me and have only a superficial relationship with them, but I think and hope that we expand our contacts yet. You are very important to me because we are on a wavy line. I hope that we will go to many more concerts in future! And remember: You said that we both go together this year in the Heide Park because I was never there! xD
And then there would more thing: I envy you for your simple drawings * _ * I love your style and I think it's great where you have built up \u0026lt;3 I think it's great that you build your OCs more and no so many fanarts do. Because I like you most for your OCs! Well for your great character, and of course;) MFZB! \u0026lt;3

Ok, that's only 8, I find it much more now but really not a D: (or I'm tired, my back hurts = o =)


Nine things about myself
(9 things about me)
One.

eh I nibble at my nails and only use black nail polish. Not because I'm so evilknivel so, but because I am convinced that is not my color. Not with the abgenabberten nails D: I feel most at home when I got nail polish on it, because I will not as much nibbling. Unfortunately, I'm often too lazy to close it up again and so I let him rest permanently until the last chip.



Two.

I'm jealous of every girl with boobs and a guy = _ = 'Sry, but is so XD

Three.
I'm terrified of ants. at Easter time has a girlfriend a gift for myself accidentally hiding in NEM anthill. The end of the story: I had it all over = _ = '

Four.
I have no problem telling me for days not to wash the hair. I know that many will find this disgusting. I do it even if I know I not people geh And if they do, I hide my hair XD is also good for the hair, if she happens not to be washed every other day> _>


Five.

I grew up with being alone and I'm now even more often alone. It makes me sometimes really finished. I do people even aufn cookie when I'm too long from them, but too long to be alone, makes me mad.

Six.

I often dream that I am standing on tall buildings and jump down and not be dying. I can almost fly. This is one of the most amazing feelings I've ever felt even if it is only a dream.

Seven.

I love the number 7

Eight.

I would like to take his teens and more .. we say "action" experience. I was never a typical teenager, except that the stubborn came on, haha. But because I can not just get the time can turn back, I'm now a lot of things from the first. And the rest I use, as I draw. My characters get to experience what I have never experienced, but would have liked. I think that's why I like to say "You're never too old to ...". Because it really is not. If one gets up on the border, it is s take so much. We are already burdened with enough difficult things, so we should enjoy as much as we can and no matter how old we are.
(Probably why I'm so bad deal in the money ... I hate to have to set boundaries and she screams every time .. * sigh *)



Nine. I have too many fears of death and think every day several times about what happens when Dad dies suddenly. or anybody else close to me.



Eight ways to win my heart: (8 ways to win, my heart)


One.
Hot Dave and I am currently living in Chicago, haha.


Two.
look good. XD Sorry, but that is> _>


Three.
Tue things I had not expected.


Four.

protect me when I need it. Let me stray dogs if I want it.

Five.

Make me compliments. But only if you are so mean.

Six.

Spoil me XD I LOVE massages and Kraulereien xD

Seven.

Bring me laugh.

Eight.

time I was * _ *

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:

(7 things that I often think)
One.

The world of my characters. I'm trapped in their everyday situations and experience. Many in and repeat.
And how I manage to convince people of my characters. Quasi .. how I manage that people recognize and love me for what I draw XD

Two.

Dave. and Chicago.

Three.

death.

Four.

Paps

Five.

money and my financial outlook. Plans and such. And if only it comes to what I would like to eat again.

Six.

music

Seven.

sleep XD

Six things I do before I go to sleep:

(6 things that I do go vor'm sleeping)
One.

hear the current song to end.

Two.

moving.

Three.
look at the clock and alarm clock if necessary, turn on / jobs. (Clock and alarm clock, in the case both my phone)


Four. Think about what I will do tomorrow.



Five. Oh yes: collapse laptop and TV make XD



Six. I imagine that someone is beside me. Helps me to sleep xD''
schööön And nestle into the ceiling * _ *

Five places that I want to visit:

(5 locations will visit me)

One.
CHICAGO

Two.
Route 66 (U.S. generally. LA and so XD)

Three.
London


Four. Berlin


Five.
Tokyo


Four things I'm wearing right now:

(4 things I'm just at)
One.

schwarze lange Leggins
Two.

Papas Jack Daniels Tenessee Whiskey Shirt in grau.
Three.

bunt gestreifte Flauschisocken
Four.

Unterwäsche

Three bands/artists I listen to often:
(3 Bands, die ich oft höre)

One.

Rise Against
Two.

Alexisonfire
Three.

öh.. harte Entscheidung... Ich entscheide mich füüüür... Dance Gavin Dance.


Two things I want to do before I die: (2 Dinge, I want to do before I die)


One. see Dave.



Two. sex XD >.>...


One confession:
(. 1 eh .. this is the German word ... .. * google * confession)

One.
D: No idea.
I wish I was not alone Thursday:? /
Or maybe I've already ordered too much again x'D

0 comments:

Post a Comment