Random Rumgeheule möh because I once again dawdled, I missed the train .____.
and now I'm only 22:10 in Leipzig, where my dad then picks; _; | And I'm a stay 1/2h in Berlin; _; This is terrible. This leads me again to go from boredom to Mc Doof and me to eat full, or go into any stores and I buy stuff or even more terrible: both; _; I had just been about to me what the rest of the € 250 Christmas and Rock im Park taking money away from something, but I could pull myself together and habs grad again and again packed in the drawer packed> _ \u0026lt;But the urge is still there> _ \u0026lt;And now I quickly pack my restichen things together and go off. |
And I cut my bangs, but I am fully blended and now I see from stupid; _; And I'm hungry ;____;
And I have no desire to train, _, I drive this train so much> _
0 comments:
Post a Comment