I take back everything and argue the opposite
Oh, made my brother enjoyed it, I write a SMS xD
following content.
"
Fucking Shit I'm not just all day, but the whole .... thought about it for weeks and then creating ego not to forget the letter I wish you a Happy Birthday to another year of fun and joy and everything in between at least I hope you had a great day package is still not worry;) Does the set clock still.
Chris "
you might think that he has read here, but really can not xD .... The latter
istn Insider. I'm with him rumgewitzelt because he thought then that the gift has to come first with them and he still has to do something to it. So I asked if he gives me a clock with which I can turn the clock back, whereupon he said, I can do it forwards by the time so I can sit and watch on my own funeral XDD
missing so only mario. ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment