Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Xp Keeps Running Chkdsk And Doesn't Start

Murphys Law

me yes first I've really still about the shitty weather got, because we have this whole week off from school . has now found out that our stupid graphic design lecturer Mrs. Meyer settled with our head teacher Mrs Waßermann has even more stupid that on Friday we all have classes with her husband replacement of 9-16h. Normally we would have morning with her.

The fact alone is not even the worst. The worst is that I just now got around to see Mario called out if he shows up again the week here. Of course not. Now I'll
throughout Thursday to be alone. I can not go to my dad because I've Friday classes -.-
Super. Is it All in the ass.
Now I'll be alone and the entire Thursday cry to myself because everything sucks. Not even the slightest distraction. Sure, I got the laptop and the Internet, does not change the fact that I am physically alone here and can talk properly to anyone. I feel totally cut off from the outside world.
stupid weather. Stupid Mario. Meyer stupid. Stupid loneliness. Stupid Murphy's law.

0 comments:

Post a Comment