asukaonfire @ 2010-01-05T17:21:00
just what I need now are going on and if I were not so'n coward would make ego on Mexx, where all the really belongs. _. (But I'm afraid of Flames, do not I)
any event, the new AL since yesterday. I'm pretty disappointed with the selection, but that alone is not ... It may work for some pretty arrogant, but I can not longer hide that I am somehow very sad that I do with my elf image
not have made it into Some more favorites .____.'
I am talking here not by nem AL, for that matter I am well aware that this is not good enough, but actually I had a few chances on the favorites list calculated. _. '
I do not know makes me very concerned. I draw now so many, many years and I just thought .. well ... s just a kick in the stomach. I'm still not good enough at all times to come into a side long list of other good shots ... This is depressing. Real.
0 comments:
Post a Comment