Wednesday, January 27, 2010

5 Head Floor Lamp Replacement Shades

AHHHHHHH

PRINTER / COPIER BELOW IS CLEANED AND WE CAN NOT PRINT !!!!!!!!! But today we have internal evaluation / correction and final marks awarded to Mrs. Meyer Q________Q NOEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!
It is true every year, the same can that not a single year even got done ", the printer to ALL operational test period? This should probably not even that hard to >___> Super, our other printers are all crazy lame, need half an hour for ne-color A3 page ....
* Now the last bit quickly finish
* Whenever it's my turn ...

AHH I'm so tired D:
I wanted the night to go through, I did but then decided by 2 for an hour to go to bed and Mario assured me he would kick me aus'm bed. At four he took me to 'wake up, I said "I still sleep up to 6" and he went o__O ASS FACE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment