Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stories Of Parkinson's Early Symptoms

brief summary ne

subject of examination:
- I'm still alive. xD
- have managed to pull it all * proud * breasts 've Been through the night before. spontaneously.
- test run offense. not so .. perfect. I .. was too nervous, I've tangled too often got angry questions. and as always: my ideas and approaches are good, but the implementation is just never perfect, but just because I never used my error see-_-Puke 'on. Have also briefly cried after the test
- notes and final paper topic gives on Thursday (final issues that I presented to choose from:... Tape of my brother From Bleeding Hands design in the low budget range or Song / Story Book to Alexisonfire illustrating the songs quasi + own Website tinkering for me)
-. I expect the third preliminary mark What indeed is TOTALLY sucks, but I must probably live with ...

Today:

- Eli and I went to Greifswald, Carsten have taken have watched Soul Kitchen, and were in the Wall stone cellar. Eating in the Middle Ages with hands \u0026lt;3
The movie was pretty good, despite some criticisms.

make NEN morning we chilled. And sleep over night on Chris Rock Band gamble andn destroy some beers.

And here we go to bed.

Grüßli to Paps \u0026lt;3 Did not order but now snowboard pants, because she was then sold out yet. So only ne normal trousers and a jacket purchased. Backpack I ordered yet. Therefore need to have not so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment