Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quo Optical Illusion Concealer

And suddenly you're an international volljährig.

So, the day is survived \u0026lt;3

and before I losplappere:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again) DARIA, CACTUS, whatever \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3


hihi
Actually I had before, you finished your last year's birthday picture to paint; _; 'What so ever before under all is
x'D Well, unfortunately, but since I got visit, which was just there to have, I not done = _ = 'And I drive today nachm Sleeping to Altenburg to Dad, Oh, I'll try me then in the evening or so ranzusetzen> , O \u0026lt;\u0026lt;3, O, * is the right so stupid to stand there with empty hands * I still think today the whole day to you \u0026lt;3 ~ ~ Sooo




And then .... er ... I have grad intus Whiskey-Cola and I'm too tired x'D Instead SAU chill all day and rumzuheulen (XD), I was on the way, have my packages picked up from school and had then from 17h to visit now x_X These were two people which I mean not a lot of which I It was still nice that they came ... even if they came only because of the alcohol xD .... Well, was nonetheless funny, we played our hotel and full XD

eaten at the packages was auchn letter from my mother here-_-man, what does the woman in "Hold Me" is not? At least there was no money in it, I size: namely, given away immediately. (Believe you me money hot piece might not, but I size: really o_o done of which I want no more money and return'd not I also, as would do I like nochn with her, you want money, they lose quietly)

The remaining Packages were orders: 3
Quasi my way of me my birthday as comfortable as possible make XD Hey, I'm old enough that I can give myself what I calm! XD Now I'm certainly not a small one has a child more, NEN right gifts birthday table with D:
Well, at least I have my 3 shirts from Imperial Clothing bought 3 chains of Ebay and with a new black trousers, because I ne new pants O_O
needed ... I dare not, however, to try on the pants xD'.... It seems to look, as they could fit, but .. I'm afraid x'D with 11 € but it was pretty cheap, but would be a pity about the money: (

Here is a picture of things: is


on the left shirt "Never Die Alone," the central explanatory xD itself (the imprint is placed on the bottom right-shirt) and the left I think I only bought because the S and was as cheap XDDD '
The chains can be seen, unfortunately, bad. The pink care bear with rainbow istn belly * _ * I've already seen n half year and finally had to buy it. which is right next to a black ribcage with precious little pink heart: 3 fits well with my ribcagejacke XD I stand somehow on something

Then I still have from Yvo (one of the two, who visited me) ne box Pink Elephant get \u0026lt; , 3 in plain text: PINK cigarettes XD \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
joah and what else ...? no, I think that's it for gifts xD Achso nee: I'm saving early last year, the Sex and the City movie of ner good family friend from Berlin got ^ ~ ^
and my dad I get to keep my first tattoo paid:) As soon as I fürn decide studio can schedule andn have xD which is probably now at the end of April or so are likely xD

Tjoah .. and otherwise have little or in compliance disappointed that my brother has apparently forgotten my birthday. _. ' And the promised Christmas and birthday package is still not there. _. what makes me doubt grad strong that they even have what they have .... I think they wanted this year give away nothing at all, but as for my package then they flew to the house, she thought, "FUCK, now we MUST buy something! "... sounds kind of mean or ?^^''''' I did just that feeling that they do it because they feel obliged to
... well, maybe he reports yes today. _. would be better for him, or I'm pissed.
And Mario, my roommate has not even thought about it-_-'And even though I told him a thousand times from December until last week had to say, I 14 hab. And that's easy to remember, because there is exactly one month after Danny's birthday is.
Well .. now I'm so 21st .. This is from year to year ... unbelievable

0 comments:

Post a Comment