Do you know Japanese? Did you happen to just one or two at hand?
I urgently need for my master's work a few more (preferably young) Japanese, which I fill out my questionnaire. He is short and very simple as multiple choice.
names are not important. The questions can be answered because of me of Mickey Mouse. The main thing it stands age.
I. How is your opinion of the following politicians:
I.1 Junichiro Koizumi: 1 like; 2 neutral third dislike
I.2 Shinzo Abe: 1. like; 2. neutral; 3. dislike
I.3 Yasuo Fukuda: 1. like; 2 ... . neutral; 3. dislike
I.4 Taro Aso: 1. like; 2. neutral; 3. dislike
II. How often do you read the newspaper? 1. Two times a day; 2. every day; 3. sometimes; 4. never
I.1 Junichiro Koizumi: 1 like; 2 neutral third dislike
I.2 Shinzo Abe: 1. like; 2. neutral; 3. dislike
I.3 Yasuo Fukuda: 1. like; 2 ... . neutral; 3. dislike
I.4 Taro Aso: 1. like; 2. neutral; 3. dislike
II. How often do you read the newspaper? 1. Two times a day; 2. every day; 3. sometimes; 4. never
0 comments:
Post a Comment