cancellations and commitments
About 15 applications I have written in recent days. Almost funny was the rejection that I received today: I was as a junior for the post Project Manager not adequately trained professional. Well, from what I have been working for nearly a year? Right ... as project manager. Who stands out now that do not like it really, n get the cookie.
Well, there were cancellations, which I found very sad. For example, of the real estate broker, someone was looking for his support in marketing. Would have fit perfectly - but unfortunately my application was late. That's just silly if you believe the vacancy announcements of the employment office. Are still awarded all along. Overall, I have received so far, probably five rejections. So much is still open. Last Friday I had a job interview, but what really went well, but where I have a feeling you can not get the place due to insufficient work experience. It says a further decision is still pending. This week I have two calls, one award in a company that told me 14 days, the job would be. Yesterday, we then have the phone, it is in fact still a similar job at which leaked and they had great interest in me.
I'm just curious what happened. Slowly I realize that is that my position here is no longer just fits. To do so, there is nothing for me, and you just feel pretty bad if one of the current employers simply do not like calling. From the "Support" in the sense of a trainee program times to mention. Too bad, I would have otherwise presented and now just hope that I now find a better place. As a reminder, at this point and the associated "great opportunity" I refused to accept a job closer to P. and almost 3x annual salary. A very bad decision in retrospect was the!
0 comments:
Post a Comment