Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dietitian And Treating Anemia

Long live the store

Just now I had a great shopping experience. I was here in Saxony's home in a small hardware store (I did not know that there is still something in Bremen) and the service was just top. It started that the lady I selected is not only extra or a 2nd has taken time out of the camp, so I look at the most beautiful could choose. Then she has also packed very carefully - but not before she has cleaned the good piece, and the carton again briefly with a cloth. Withstand both open on the shelf. The bag was of course free. And she was in a good mood all the time and it has pointed to her that she likes to do the job. Absolutely great!

If you like to stop by, can pick up the address under housewares Seyfang .

the way, it was even better than if I had bought in a store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment