Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Safest, Healthiest Hair Color Dr. Ox

Neubürgerin

For now, I am officially resident in Saxony home, bringing the population of the entire community is now 17 352 +1. The fact that I prefer as Bremerin in such a small community, has previously provided even for large eyes. But told from the beginning.

The re-registration proceeded smoothly, as expected, was also exactly nothing going on in the registration office. Because you so happy about every new citizen is, they were presented next to the "send" pass sticker and a booklet with all sorts of coupons. Here, a bottle of wine for free, as free to the outdoor pool, 10% off everything in the bakery, etc. There is my Schnäppchengen been so happy again :-) With the fresh certificate of registration I was thinking the channel a Borrowing of the local public library concerned. I was very pleasantly surprised about the selection: (! It were to have even more movies than in Bremen), the shelves were far better equipped than in Freiburg, and the DVD-large selection unique in what I did not know the Freiburger Library was that the books were all sorted only alphabetically, and I was able to identify my beloved historical novels only through an appropriate title. This is again the way I'm used to from Bremen, the novels are first to the area of interest and then sorted alphabetically. This makes the browsing more convenient. Audiobooks is also present in vast quantities - I'm seriously excited I would not expect this little town.

And now it is about time to think about a new title for this blog. My favorite moment "village stories - from the big city to the country" - one has to admit it Sachsenheim that it is not really a village now. According to Fr 9,000 17 352 +1 of the population lives directly in Großsachsenheim, the rest divided among the surrounding villages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment