Friday, July 4, 2008

Alice In Wonderland Costume Hottopic

sailing with the freighter

:-( I usually do not use this blog so for any things that do not concern me personally this time, however, one exception. the video shows how a large 160sqm kite is used as a drive supporting a cargo ship . I think the idea at the time and really fascinating when I first saw the animation technique. And now the whole was tested by a German shipping and real life conditions. And it is estimated that for the wind to can save shipping company to ship freight per day and up to 1,000 € in fuel costs. It really is absolutely incredible and I would like to see the live. I mean, as a child, but it tries to be drawn from his kite. And now as a kite pulls a whole ship!

0 comments:

Post a Comment