Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cheap Jazz Shoes Toronto

And again looking forward to job search

Half a year is not over, since I sent my last job mail on the way and a quarter.. that I have worked here in Freiburg are now, and now it's time again. the annoying job search to available No, I have not been terminated, but now I have 10 more weeks of work ahead of me, then end my contract, the eternal fate... the temporary offices. It gave me at least so far not offered to take me. And as far as many of boredom in the last few weeks of 9 18:30 Clock, 5 days a week there was, I'm also pretty sure that would even offer me any follow-on contract. Whether I would accept it at all, is still a completely different thing.
matter how you twist and turn so I have to apply again. All the time I look around already, and the first batch of applications is already out. The companies that have stirred ever have, canceled me. A while ago I was on the phone already with the agency for work as scheduled Monday morning for a lengthy phone conversation in which you want to go through my CV and so with me. But I do not think what it comes out. Unemployment benefits, I would not get for that I have not yet been long enough paid into the unemployment insurance. Would therefore only Hartz4, if the end of September finds nothing. Sure, for a while is gone, but it is already making his thoughts.

is also particularly useful for me whether I get the job I have been doing do would go on at all - regardless of which company or what other conditions. It may be that I'm frustrated just because I was bored me like animal in the office, but so very happy I am at the thought of making this now for 40 years, not really. I have the feeling that there can not achieve anything, and this makes me meaningless Rumgelaber you dizzy. Today, just re-experienced: 45 minutes on the disputed facts, obs now more appropriate to predict man-days in increments of 5 or accurate. Hi, we're talking about a forecast! Which one would normally anyway not occur either because the customer is a nagging, or be it that their own Ressourchen suddenly a priority A projects are needed. And anyway: everyone always wants to impose its opinion. I am not yet happened only once that I have received two conflicting statements to a thing. Someone will always Mosert.

But I do not have real alternatives, I have learned nothing else than what I'm doing. Either I throw it all also hin und starte nun was neues, etwa eine Ausbildung (da würde mich z.B. die Hotel/Tourismusbranche oder das Immobiliengeschäft interessieren) oder ich versuche, die perfekten Arbeitsbedingungen für mich zu schaffen. Leider hängt letzteres nicht nur von mir ab, ich muss ja erstmal einen Arbeitgeber finden, der mir eine Chance gibt.

Insofern also hier eine Art Aufruf: Fragt im Bekanntenkreis, ob irgendwer Kontakte hat in Firmen, die für mich interessant sein könnten. Also beispielsweise Eventagenturen, PR-Büros, Marketing-Abteilungen usw. Gerne auch was branchenfremdes, z.B. Tourismus oder so. Optimalerweise sollte die Firma hier im Großraum Stuttgart-Karlsruhe-Pforzheim sein. Und wer ne ganz verrückte Idea of what I do with my extensive free time that I possibly starting in October that may also report.

0 comments:

Post a Comment