Oooh there is much to catch up but anyway here would not fit in everything! : D
I had a bit of craic the last couple of weeks. well most of the time anyway!
And this weekend! sooooo nice weather! And June Bank Holiday weekend! Yesterday we were surfing and were then left - in bikini - beach in the sun :-)
with us around the corner is Steam & Vintage Rally, I hear it always has announcements and music to us heru , exceeds all, tomorrow we'll go too, am so curious.
And in Bandon Music Festival is, as Toni and I were last night. After much back and forth on what we should, I went and got back my car over night in Bandon left effected during later we are mitm Tai. We arrived just in time for Mundy last song heard, but was a good atmosphere! Then we were on Pubcrawl and it was again jeeeeder Pub overcrowded! but the live music was everywhere already cool :-)
This small action but then led to the fact that I had to cope with a few small problems today ^ ^
Only once the facts: - Beautiful , nes Weather
- Cars in Bandon, I in the middle of nowhere
- flown My host family for a day
- My shoes were still in the car
The plan to walk to Frank and then by Frank Innishannon to the bus stop, and then from there to go to Bandon mitm bus.
am So I started walking times cheerful, good mood, blue skies and sunshine.
After half an hour, always on the road, my new shoes dirty from jump in the ditch to avoid the cars, then my mood was not so good and the sun began to slow even more than just "Sho , n to warm up. "
When Frank arrived, I had two very painful blisters on both heels, because the new boots are not einglaufen - and the old were still in my car ...
'm So together with Frank, and do barefoot.
Unfortunately, we still had to continue along the road and after some time were my feet from the hot pavement verbrutzelt and also full of sticky tar. After an hour and 45 minutes we were finally, FINALLY in Innishannon.
had arrived at the bus stop, we find that we get to the bus we wanted to Five minutes had missed and could wait another half hour to the next.
... and wait ...
... and wait ...
no bus in sight.
I'm still not have discovered why, but the bus has not come easy.
So are we hitchhiked. And in fact we had then for a change, even a little bit of luck and one of the first car has already stopped.
With the nice older gentleman, we then still hold good and he was quite surprised when he learned that I am from Germany, and said he would have thought I was born and grew up with the "thick Cork accent," I would have: D Lol.
When I communicate sometime soon with a non-English Ireland must understand me then probably no bad more ... ^ ^
Now I am in any case hardly run properly in the situation, because my feet hurt like hell Sun. Pity me! ;-)
I could tell you now much more, of Garnish Iceland, many flowers and seals. And Sunshine. Oh, and of course the wedding! hehe, because there were so few. : D
But I think I prefer to leave it ;-)
On the way to Garnish
0 comments:
Post a Comment