Jaa, now I'm back for a few days ago in my second home = ) even if I at the farewell in Germany had a heavy heart I am glad to be here again!
When I got off the plane I already shone against the sun, which lifts the mood but the same again!
fly And I had to drive home alone, and not because Tanya had quite by chance on the same flight (:
On Diesntag night I'm with Rose and some friends assumed her for "Women's Little X-mas," we were in the Carrigaline Court Hotel in an ABBA cover band. It was really a fun evening.
And I'm in the paper! : D A photographer who shot the event, a photo of our small groups and was yesterday in the ECHO; EVENING ECHOO (Ach calls, no one as beautiful as the name of the newspaper Schreier Cork: D), published.
The image is coming soon, I lad tomorrow's high.
-> SO, here's a little later than promised, but who cares;)
On my left is Rose, is on the left side of Lisa, and their Breda, one of the best friends of the Rose she always says "She's a lunatic!": D One more
is Priscilla, the other best friend of Rose, then comes Becka (sister of Paul, my host father) and Eileen still last. (If it's increased, you can read the text and the name!)
is now no Time "should be" equally celebrated his first trip down Cross Inn Barry and Sarah's farewell.
Have some good craic
cheers
0 comments:
Post a Comment