It is him! and I had actually given up hope yet to find some.
But the Centra in Inni is still a Good surprise: D
Well, of tomato juice I wanted but not really ^ ^
my misfortunes with good old Frieda Leave to go into the next round!
the weekend she wanted to start simply not. In itself not so tragic - if only I had not stood in the middle of the road! Environmentally conscious as I am ^ ^ I'm planning a construction traffic off the engine. When the traffic light was green and I wanted to start up the car again .. nothing happened. Rein garnix! The car has not even stutter more. And behind me went off the honking. In such situations would be a flashing light warning system of advantage, because if one has one. I then just the turn signal back and forth quite quickly: D
Well, after some time and many helpful people we have get Frieda then run to. The battery was empty. Perhaps I should have while I was not before the traffic lights, radio, ventilation, heating, wipers, all should run more ^ ^ "Ahem
the whale I saw last week, still live. Oh my God what a lot of people were there! The small country road that went along the beach there were parked cars completely, the traffic was a pure chaos. On the way back we were almost an hour in traffic!
And from afar one could see a mass of people gathered around the whale, the whale itself only you could see nothing more. As I stood
since then with the people in front of the whale I was staring at me kind of stupid in front of this poor dead animal as it lies there on the sand and slowly hinfault on. :-(
There were already two excavators Blazed carry away the whale somehow, because he's not there can remain lying on the beach. Only the people themselves were not really any idea of how they move the whale back into the sea should.
the end they came to the glorious idea to consider the extremely heavy animal by its tail, with the result that the fin is torn:! O
I wish this would have I never saw it. Luckily we went.
Roses sister still thought "Wow, you were so lucky to see the tail come off and she was serious! We could have such a great timing had. It's really nice, but honestly, at that moment I did think she has a slapper from the ^ ^
later told Rose that they had to cut the whale into pieces wegzutransportieren him.
And the two fishing villages Kill Courtmacsherry Britain and now argue for teeth and skeleton of the whale ...
I can only say again: Crazy world!
0 comments:
Post a Comment