a beautiful good day. Welcome to my country. In my life. In my taste in music!
is here to change much in the near future, which will hopefully show up in the first place in that here again everything comes. But the inside needs to be changed! And thus here, now, in this way, my own blog about music, plates, bands, concerts and whatever else with it. The only issues on which I really want to write! The only subjects that really interest me, and increase the writing of my career aspirations were.
What do I want to achieve? Why am I doing all this?
Well, for me in the first place. I can if I apply for various internships must be something . Show Something that only comes from me and my thoughts, opinions and feelings about music expresses. Or at least tried!
But for the people who will read this. I could never be convinced by my friends at certain bands to do. And so I will now, with the help of this blog, not just my friends, but many more people, my favorite bands are trying to put his heart.
who write there?
I should probably introduce myself. For those who do not know me. That is how it, right?
Where do I start? My name is Doreen. Am currently 20 years old. Born 1988th Nickname: Reni or drain. I am from Jena. Study since 2006 folklore / cultural history and Germanic. Career aspiration: a journalist. Favorite color: Purple. I like to go away for the summer, the sea, wine, Supernatural, with friends, Bibop eat, ice, Balcony Sessions, cats, good books, noodles, rocking chairs, Jared Padalecki, colorful patterns on fabrics, stars, dogs, take pictures , holes in pants and of course music. Preferably all at once!
If I start now to list my favorite bands, I will not have time to write more in my blog and he would only have an infinite queue Band name there. I think that this will emerge anyway. But the only way to be careful here, my Lastfm-account www.lastfm.de user / / shastabeast .
The rest
I would like to point out that all of the photos, videos and other links do not originate from me! Unless it is otherwise specify. Furthermore, I give no guarantee for a, the German Duden corresponding spelling!
Thanks to Kristen (
So, when I will make my time at work!
Have fun with it, your Reni
\u0026lt;/ lj>
0 comments:
Post a Comment