Wednesday, November 5, 2008

If U Catch Herpes Early

moinireland @ 2008-11-05T12: 25:00

oh yeah, it's been a while ago as I found selle grad. but this seems indeed to disturb any further: P what is really going on? I just checked my mails got me shining like a "they have no new mail "-not even against spam mails! what to make of it now ... ? my birthday week (^ ^) was really nice! celebrate with the family in Youghal and go eat dinner, and on the wochenede girls! Thanks Maja for the lovely surprise was so cool: D
Joa ... and then I was in Bantry and we have as illegal tour out of the season, the Bantry House ... zumnidest the gardens to take just to make it ^ ^
pictures and further details can I save me so, because anyway nobody seems to care more for this;) ----------------------------



 




The flower said, "I wish I was a tree,"
The tree said, "I wish I could be
A different kind of tree,
The cat wished that it was a bee,
The turtle wished that it could fly
Really high into the sky, Over rooftops and then dive Deep into the sea.
And in the sea there is a fish,
A fish that has a secret wish,
A wish to be a big cactus
With a pink flower on it. And in the sea there is a fish,
A fish that has a secret wish, A wish to be a big cactus With a pink flower on it.

And the flower Would Be
icts
Offering Of love to the desert.
And the desert, So dry and lonely
,
The Creatures That all
Appreciate The Effort.

And chacalot said
"I want to be a yeti
To fly in the night
And fly away from here"
But the yeti said
"I want be a sea monster
To jump into the sea
Of all the sharks


Said And the rattlesnake,
"I Wish I Had hands so
I Could Hug You Like a Man."
And then the cactus said,
"Don't you understand,
My skin is covered with sharp spikes
That'll stab you like a thousand knives.
A hug would be nice,
But hug my flower with your eyes."

The flower said, "I wish I was a tree,"
The tree said, "I wish I could be
A different kind of tree,
The cat wished that it was a bee,
The turtle wished that it could fly
Really high into the sky,
Over rooftops and then dive
Deep into the sea.

And in the sea there is a fish,
A fish that has a secret wish,
A wish to be a big cactus
With a pink flower on it.
And in the sea there is a fish,
A fish that has a secret wish,
A wish to be a big cactus
With a pink flower on it.

And the flower
Would be its offering
Of love to the desert.
And the desert,
So dry and lonely,
That the creatures all
Appreciate the effort.








0 comments:

Post a Comment