Hay =)
spontaneously enter the following * omm * I'm down on sunday with the Amrei Mahon Point Shopping Centre - and I mean gone, with the car: O
FS! r all who do not know, I've not yet even in city traffic in daring cork, even when I'm down here in the environment a lot. the country is, or Town, but all no comparison to the Corker city traffic! But I thought it was about time, after 4 months (yay: D) and plenty of exercise!
According to a detailed directions from Rose then started and we have actually made it to Mahon - by 2 of the large roundabouts with three (or was it 4 ^ ^) tracks and traffic light systems and smart as I was I had to just go on a Sunday = incredibly much traffic!
And since we had already Mahon Point on our right, as one notices that you're in the wrong lane, which does not lead to the Car Park (which you previously but also could not guess, because the tracks began behind a curve and you had no idea where shimmering lead them probably could ..) but just straight to the MP back again - ___-
at slightly less traffic would have been perhaps more can change lanes, but it was unfortunately unöglich the shopping center and we could only briefly in passing wave.
After a complex maneuvers and a detour through a residential area we have done it then we classify the other direction carpark, and what to expect before you go straight and then finally do? Another 3 small roundabouts, why just go to Ireland so on roundabouts from? Even with a common car park entrance or crossing three roundabouts can be found here already! Madness! arrived at the car park
the adventure but then went even further, because it was so incredibly full that, despite huge car park was a real challenge to find a parking space. In the end it was good to me that I have a family cross the street did, whereupon the woman gave me to understand hand signals with that I could have their parking lot. There is still justice in this world: D
Yeah, before I now grasp more times I listen to more, and there is, for circuit only a few pictures I got fresh from grad Amrei surf got ^ ^
one last time:
Our small group surf:)
A few dry runs, lined up
; like sardines: D
and then into the water .. We had great weather, bright sunshine as you can see ... have
With such a great view:)
Ring of Kerry; We ate =)
a few clichéd sheep on a meadow güüünen: D , and
"Ladies View"
0 comments:
Post a Comment