Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wedding Reception Table Runners

So it was done

Yesterday was my first working day in new job as a project assistant in the marketing dialogue. There was a lot of new for me to learn, it started already with the fact that I've never made a bin! Meanwhile, the first calls were also conducted, and so far it works pretty well I think. But it is also very quiet, which is not so bad when you're about right now. So one can look at all alone. The colleagues are all very nice and the work atmosphere is really pleasant. Here are all the time in the evening, which I of course, is just right. This morning however, I was a little panicked, I was standing at Sachsenheimer station and then I heard that the train 45 minutes (!) Delay would have. So I would be exactly 45 minutes late been in the office. Thank God there is an almost simultaneously moving bus and with extremely good luck, I then both in Bietigheim and in Stuttgart itself immediately got the connection. Ultimately, I was in the office at 9:02. pig must have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment