Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What Are The Pro And Cons Of Biofilm

asukaonfire @ 2010-03-30T22: 48:00

I wanted my words today can equal more acts to follow. And that was a total Shot in the oven. From all over the howling I'm stabbing headache (and not only one point) and am otherwise totally finished, and all done.

I wanted to get off these ugly blue walls. But I'm still in Anklam extra posters, postcards and so stuff culled. I also have those extra .. I always forget the correct name .. "Pins" with him. A poster I got in the wall. Then I gave up, as the second poster fell off again. The wall is too hard. I get the "pins" not attached.

After a short break I wanted to just frustration otherwise clean up.
For short explanation: Dad and I live it on his campsite. I'm in the "house" where the reception and the office of Paps a room and a bathroom is directly behind the office. As I said, the walls are ugly blue (if there is a color I hate, it's blue), then here is thus all an old, veranzter carpet. Aw, ornaments carpet. Flowers and said Kramer. But just totally ugly. The furniture that are in here are wild pastiche of the old apartment. A light beige gigantic closet next to a totally old dark brown cabinet. Only times as an example. Then here are packing boxes and a lot of dad stuff is everywhere around here. Most of the cupboards are full, so I can not really do much as pure, therefore are my things that I've dragged out with Anklam, rum everywhere. Oh and not forgetting the box returnable bottles, which swells and dad wanted taken away for some days ...
Well anyway, I'm somehow trying to bring here purely ne fine, but I immediately abandoned when I realized that those damn boxes can go anywhere else and I just can not create a place ... Because
and now we come back to my last entry, I can not drive and so I can not put the boxes in our garage (the garage is about 1 km away from here).

It just all so ugly. And just in Anklam. I'm nowhere a place for me, a place that I find beautiful. I miss my orange pink walls. I've been living on a 3 / 4 years without its own proper realm for my taste, and slowly but surely it affect me really.


ah naja and so on and so forth, blah blah: / Today was a really shitty day when you've once again feels wonderful lies ignored.

Hopefully it works now with Hamburg last week. This time I just driving the bus to the train station. Then I have to rely at least not to others (except the bus driver who will come too late as always)

0 comments:

Post a Comment