findings
me now so much about me has itself become clear. As a young teenager
I was very, very independent, which was because I just have largely lived alone. I was often praised or admired. I was also done himself proud when I had to suffer often lower.
have me now overtaken all other people. They have grown out of a matter of course and I'm stopped. All others have made the driver's license and I still need someone to drive me. I put up a constant with my brother. If I'm on complaints, I do not do anything. I allow myself to cook and do the shopping for me. I make it not even keep my room and the bathroom clean. Everywhere was chaos and I war is not high and the ass gammel all the time on the PC before me out. I justify this by saying that I, after all, "free" have. But not so freely have meant to each catapult again to the stone age, right?
It annoys me that I constantly have to rely on anyone. Because I'm not independent enough to alone to cope. Because I have no driver's license, I am constantly subject to any other.
many who I know are now so far, that they can finance life on their own. I am depending on the student loans office, my child benefit and dad. I keep pumping him, because I once again the strands have killed. And I'm not, although I've already purchased, a guilty conscience. It makes me tame, I can not stand on my own legs.
It's probably really get up at the time. A new month begins. I was trying, it works better this time. And maybe this time what can I put on my license back.
Oh yes: I have not even written in a while: I'm planning to live the whole of April vegeatarisch because I want to see even if what is for me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment