Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What Pill To Take Before A Brazilian Wax?

expensive expensive bus!

Lol. The following scene yesterday at the Dinner are all finished and there is tea and cakes and biscuits. Ronan one eats large piece of cake, then says "I'm full!". ". Just to fill me up for the night" After five minutes he comes back and gets another cookie with the words ^ ^
Rose shakes her head: "Ronan, if you go on like this you'll end up .... ". Do not bring the sentence but Ciaran fills the gap: "You are going to be FAT!"
Kam really cool xD

Oh, and on Saturday I was in Clon at Maren and Steffie and . celebrate Has really been nice! =)
And Sunday Cork. The bus service is really outrageously expensive. After Christmas is the return ticket of 7.50 € (which was already not low grade) have been increased to € 8.40! I think it is time to boycott Bus Eireann, I'm finally have to drive by car to the city so that we no longer rely on the bus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment