Here you are, here it is, updating my journal so that you have not read daily Tomatojouice: P
before last weekend I was the 2nd times in Galway together with Amrei to visit Anna Lena.
As we drove was bright sunshine. As soon as we got off the bus - air ... Since I was already convinced that Galway does not like me and me wants to punish every time anew with bad weather. My mood was lifted even more, that I had made it my new white top, my jacket and my trousers vollzukleckern with beetroot (beware of the falafel! ^ ^).
But from then on it was really only get better. Although it started to rain but we were safe at Anna Lena's momentary shelter from the weather schelcht the time being.
Ruth, the girl with which it came in is really a nice =)
came from her and the tip my top in a salt-vinegar to soak mix - and lo and behold, after I had done that the spots were as good as gone and after a normal wash in the machine it is back as white as before. (So much to Mom, get out that beetroot stains niiiiieeeemals o)
She also said more to me that I would say a very Irish English, so it is equal to rise even further in my favor: D lol
evening we went to 4 still dancing, and - was not much going on in the night club, but we still had our fun! =)
And the next day, who would have thought it was beautiful Weather and we cycled to Salt Hill to the sea to sit on the beach to enjoy the sun and watch some lunatic like they have bathed in the icy water: O
And this weekend I had for a long time once again storm-free because the rest of the family was in Dublin. Yeah! ;)
The Friday evening Maja, Amrei gamble and I spent a Wii and Stardust have seen. To this end, we had quite alá Gilmore Girls gathered a whole table full of snacks - potato croquettes with dip, chips, sour fish, gummy bears, popcorn, peanuts ... And then there was the mulled wine, the Maya had brought from his home. To its name, we have made, of course, hot ... and later, as he was cooled down again, I had turned up the stove again, but then forgotten it, and thought only as Maja "burning something here?" I remembered all again! ^ ^
Well, after an hour then the last clouds of smoke from the kitchen to the outside were gone, but the smell is unfortunately still a couple of days stayed longer. * Cough *
As you can see me some time alone at home and already I'm about to burn the whole place! ahem ... : D
And today ... Has it snowed! what a sensation, at least for the guys. For years, snow again.
morning came Ronan to me already walked into the room with the words "Look outside Look outside, there is snow everywhere!"
but then I expected a bit more than I had opened my window, as the thin powdery layer on the lawn, which had melted after 2 hours already.
A photographic evidence I've shot still, snow in the south of Ireland you can not see every day, finally;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment