game of life
is a former classmate died. Today we learned what.
She was with her sister in Hamburg and should take care of her son. So she was home alone. She had an asthma attack. She has even managed to obtain the emergency, but then could no longer speak. She is lying right in the room, was probably found on the way to the neighbor, the emergency service, which they could by tracking down the locations of the mobile. In the hospital they could stabilize her again. A day later she died of cardiac arrest.
She had a heart defect since birth, just before or was detected shortly after her death.
said the doctors, it could have been much sooner die. It was only a matter of luck that she survived at all so long. And just because no one has recognized their heart defects.
She died 2 times. Once the asthma attack and once in the cardiac arrest.
sorry, right?
just 20 years old.
I'm kinda glad I never had much more to do with it. Sun takes me at least, the not quite so. But it's crass.
A couple friends and I have to go shortly before time to Hamburg and visit the cemetery. "Your last respects prove "or whatever you call it.
(I had to write to me the time of the soul)
If I die now, I know at least one person who would bitterly regret, as we parted. Maybe He takes the time to heart and think about whether he wants me continue to ignore (or treat as I think like dirt) when he reads this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment