Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Have Something White On The Inside Of My Jaw

is soon made it!


Then Frieda has once been Rundumerneurung their tires. 3 plates I had proposed last week Saturday again at the worst possible time. Just because we wanted to go surfing! And I thought it would all fall into the water but, thank God, was the man in tire Crossbarry very fast and we were only a quarter of an hour too late.


It was also funny. The tire was flat as a nail stuck in there. The guy is asking me for a spare tire. I open the trunk and show him the tire I'm lying there (one already used tires from the Van of the grandfather, for the "emergency" ^ ^). He "Yes ... but you have no spare tire "I:" Just here the "He".? But no spare tire "I" But what's wrong with this "He"? NO, a spare tire! "
please? What was there now against my emergency tire objection? Me: "I was just the tire. No spare tire! "
The man quite stunned, "What do you do when you have time go NEN plates?" Me: up "Yes, what shall I do,
my spare tire I've had for the other two plates .. .


He finally gave me a tire on it made by himself and has cost me the whole fun 45 €.
That was an expensive week! Where it was to visit Irene and we have done a great deal anyway. But it was well worth the weather was not too great though, but that has not prevented us from all our plans into action! =)
And at least on Thursday, when we were at the Blarney Castle, we had all day sunshine.


Witzig was the visit of the "Mucross House in Killarney, as we had chased the woman in continuous operation by the first few rooms, so we got right after the tour ( which we unfortunately missed by 10 minutes ^ ^)

surfing had was also really cool again, even if the instruction from our instructors this time was a bit poor. Because it paid off then that the 2 times before I actually already knew most =)
Next time we go times alone in the water, how can I have found one in fact borrow just wetsuit and board and go on your own in surfing. Yeah: D

We also had on Wednesday again an unexpected onset of winter with proper real snow! I even built a snowman with CiarĂ¡n.
Only stupid that just as Irene's flight here went well and I still had to drive the 1 1 / 2 hours to the airport - without winter tires!
I'm already now that I can go no longer at the night at the airport and Irene Verbing: D - but fortunately it was warmer again around noon, the rain stopped on and the roads were passable again. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment