Bathing weather
won * happy * Unlike last weekend when a storm had spoiled our fun swimming in the run, were we swim this weekend finally. On the Internet we had looked for a beautiful lake, and struck lucky with the Tunisee. I can really only recommend this lake: Although you pay € 1.70 to enter, but this is the sea and the shore very clean and well maintained, and there is also a toilet facility and a kiosk. The water itself today was absolutely perfect, neither too hot nor too cold. I had to swim in the mood, and therefore had crossed the lake 3 times. We will definitely go there again!
I wanted to show you now directly via Google Maps a nice aerial photo. Sorry, can not live at the Journal for any reason you. Therefore, only the link takes you directly to the card: Tunisee at Hochdorf
0 comments:
Post a Comment